El social media marketing is one of the most important parts of online businesses and retailers, even becoming a great strategy to develop a good business plan. Online advertising improves the quality and services of a business. The advantages that it has allow us to optimize the economic investment and optimize the time to have a consolidated presence in the networks. Among the most important tools that companies have to assess the opinions of their users we have the Trustpilot, which in addition to displaying their comments, offers us different solutions to meet their demands.
It is true that many organizations opt for solutions home, it is usual that in the Family businesses the management of Social Networks is entrusted to one of the youngest members of the saga. However, the fact of using a mobile phone and knowing how to publish in Instagram and TikTok does not make the user an expert in online marketing. Just as if we drink a Coca-Cola we do not become publicists capable of making one of the famous Christmas campaigns of the famous brand. The ignorance that the use of Social Networks usually has on the part of the older members of the family saga makes this tendency to delegate this important function frequent to people who are usually not prepared for them and that it may not be an activity that they like it In addition to the known risk that the use of mobile phones has for the education of minors.
The opinions that appear on this Danish platform, created in 2007, have been written by consumers from all over the world. Any user who has had an experience with a company or service can record it. Here are some ways to review a company on Trustpilot.
- Organic opinions. These are the ones that have not been requested by any company. The user enters the platform on his own initiative and writes his experience with the company.
- Reviews by invitation. Mails sent by companies inviting users to comment on the experience with them. They can be automatic or manual
- Other opinions. Here we have the Redirected invitations. When companies share a link to their Trustpilot profile page on their website. If a user chooses to review a business through this invitation, the review will automatically be labeled "Redirected."
We will cite some of the most important: Creation of statistics, data analysis, complete reports, review reminders, Social Network Campaigns, Widgets, Review Notifications, product descriptions and evaluations of these.
Advantages of online advertising
Among the advantages of a company that Create Online Advertising we have:
- Much better visibility and impact. Online advertising campaigns are characterized by the flexibility and variety of their users. We can place ads according to who we want to address, according to the time slot in which there is more visitor traffic, to pages that are classified by subject, geographical region... etc. In this way, a much more select audience is reached and interested in what we want to offer.
- Optimization of the time invested. It is much faster to design an online advertisement than a television campaign. The user receives it instantly, since he always carries his phone with him.
- Immediate response from the user. When viewing an ad, with a simple click you access our website or landing page. You just have to find the right time to expose our offer and get results.
- It is compatible with other types of marketing campaigns. The same promotion can be used in different media.
- Direct contact with the user. The message reaches the required person directly. And it can answer you comfortably and easily.
- Detailed and personalized reports: The data collection is classified and countless types of statistics can be collected: likes (Facebook), followers (Twitter), number of clicks, ad publication ranking...
- Economy and savings. It is much cheaper than traditional advertising.
- Multiple tools for web analysis. For example Google Analytics that completely free of charge allows us to start testing in real time.
- Shareable Marketing being processed virally by many users. Also through Influencers, we can deliver content to many more users.
Strategies to use in social networks
Social media marketing is a definite option for all types of businesses and organizations. The important thing is to define our objectives and choose a strategy. The use of the appropriate platform or social network is essential. Each of the various most powerful Social Networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Linkedin, Pinterest) has a specific user profile. We must choose the communication channel so that our message reaches the right audience.
The strategies to use in social networks are basically two:
- Proactive Marketing in Social Networks. Creation and distribution of own content generated by users to achieve the company's objectives.
- Passive Marketing on Social Media. The external content is the one that is used to achieve the objectives.